Marina Sands Resort Pet Policy
– Small pets only – up to 15kg – maximum 2 pets per room / apartment
– Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
– Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
– Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
– Pets must not be left unattended.
– Pets are not allowed inside any food and beverage outlets, health and or kids club of the hotel.
– Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property, in the rooms and in the neighborhood.
Please use designated area beside the Marina Sands Resort Active Wing!
– Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
– Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
– Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
– Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and its operator from all liability and
damage suffered because of the guest’s pet.
– Guest must be able to present proof, that their pets received all necessary vaccinations
as required by the standard dog vaccination schedule.
The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
The pet (max 2) charge is 500,- THB per room/night, and will be charged upon check in.
Please contact us for more information’s